[Libreoffice] vcl: cppcheck cleanup.

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Dec 13 13:25:33 PST 2010

On Mon, 2010-12-13 at 21:41 +0100, Joachim Trémouroux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here are some various cppcheck cleanup in vcl.
>
> Incidentally, while checking for one ccpcheck warning I have found a
> duplicate definition and implementation of two classes:
> PspSalInfoPrinter and PspSalPrinter are defined both in
> vcl/unx/inc/salprn.h and vcl/unx/headless/svpprn.hxx
> The implementation looks the same in vcl/unx/headless/svpprn.cxx and
> vcl/unx/source/gdi/salprnpsp.cxx

Yes, those should be merged if possible. Do you want to do that. I
suggest Taking the "vcl/unx/inc/salprn.h" one as the "proper" one and
remove the "vcl/unx/headless/svpprn.hxx" one in favour of it.

The reason this happened, IIRC, was basically because the "headless" vcl
plug was a StarOffice only feature for a while. So while some of the the
hooks went into the shared OpenOffice.org core, the headless part itself
was kept out of OpenOffice.org, which necessitated the duplication of
some classes.

When the situation got finally rectified the duplicate remained.

C.