[Libreoffice] Help?

Jerry Shi shijerr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 18:29:09 PST 2010

So, just one more thing before I go do something else...is it fine if I
exclude modules?  I got around the nss thing by disabling it when I was
running ./autogen.sh.  Now, I have an error in graphite where "CPU you
selected does not support x86-64 instruction set"  I do have a 64 bit
computer, as I neglected to mention.  Should I just disable these modules so
I can at least get a build, or should I try to get a solution?