[Libreoffice] sw: numbering misbehaviour

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Sat Dec 18 10:43:39 PST 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 23:54 -0800, Octavio Alvarez wrote:
> I brute-forcedly narrowed it down to the following patch, but I'm REALLY
> unsure of it.

Well, firstly that's awesome work, 99% of the battle is generally
finding the code in the first place.

>  I don't know I should change it to FALSE (as I did in the
> patch) or remove the if () block altogether.

On first glance, I'm rather baffled by the whole thing too :-). I'd like
to call in a translation strike on some of the comments around
SetDontExpand and friends. I had rather hoped that a fix would appear
higher up in merely the ui level or thereabouts where there's far less
chance of any knock-on side effects.

C.