[Libreoffice] build or rawbuild dir?

Mon Nov 1 01:27:21 PDT 2010

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 21:41:26 +0100, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com> wrote:
> ...post the branch / freeze over the weekend...

May I nag a little? Besides some rumours I did not know anything about a
branching over the weekend (and it does not seem to have happened
anyway). Neither could I find any branching plans in the latest SC
minutes.

I know it's annoying to keep us informed, but a quick mail would have
been nice. Now we have a "they" did not branch and "we" don't know
what's going on and when situation. Which is not good.

Thanks for your understanding :).

Sebastian