[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] EasyHack RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM in sc

Joost Eekhoorn joost.eekhoorn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 04:36:33 PDT 2010

Hi,

I excepted also a call to a central lib to do the conversion.
I see also that the code is not POSIX complient, because there is not
distinguise between "en_US" and "en_GB", it has only "en". ("Like an English
man in New York", String)
I also apply the macro on many error messages in English. Where does the
translation to the local error messages happen? I do not see a tr-macro or
something like that, as in Qt4.

Joost