[Libreoffice] ./download doesn't work behind a proxy

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Wed Nov 3 04:15:23 PDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-03 at 07:12 -0400, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	I guess the real question is: why is there no http git support from
> freedesktop.org; and can we change that - let me poke someone about it.

	In extremis, we can easily have a cron job on some other machine, that
will just pull the repos to somewhere that another web-server can expose
them: that is if there is no easy fix for freedesktop.

	Then of course, we'd need to adapt to and handle the error case in
download.in to use the new location. Patches to do at least that piece
much appreciated.

	Thanks,

		Michael.