[Libreoffice] High Contrast Cleanup

Thu Nov 11 01:26:34 PST 2010

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 13:33:22 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Hah ! it is you I guess - you just volunteered.

HAH; I should have known :)

> 	We need to fixup this "hicontrast-to-theme.pl" script - so that we can
> base it from a (new) base-directory as well; say
> ooo_custom_images/highcontrast

Busy right now, I'll have a look at it next week if nobody beats me to
it.

> 	The key is (of course) to only move/rename those files for which we
> already have patches :-)

AHA, I should have known that there is a catch! :). But isn't there a
fallback mechanism? I'd rather move all images in one go and either use
the fallback mechanism or have the build break until we fix all the
mentions of the hi-contrast icons.

Probably something that I could try in a feature branch.

Sebastian