[Libreoffice] [PATCH] try to correct some timers in sc + question

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 19 16:19:16 PST 2010


Here's a try to correct some timers in scmod.cxx.
Here's what I did and why.

1) In IMPL_LINK( ScModule, SpellTimerHdl, Timer*, EMPTYARG )
I just added aSpellTimer.Stop() when there's neither input from keyboard 
nor ContinueOnlineSpelling.
+ I changed the function to have 1 return only.

2) In IMPL_LINK( ScModule, IdleHandler, Timer*, EMPTYARG )
I removed all the things with bSpell since it seems that 
ContinueOnlineSpelling is managed by SpellTimerHdl
I'd like to add a stop but i'd like first to understand what's the use 
of all the SC_IDLE_STEP, SC_IDLE_MAX, nIdleCount...

I repeat, this patch is just a try. If I'm all wrong, sorry for the 
noise and please, explain my mistakes.


(just in case what I did is ok, license is as usual LGPLv3+ / MPL)
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: timer_sc_ui_app.txt
URL: <http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/attachments/20101120/6feb2638/attachment.txt>

More information about the LibreOffice mailing list