[Libreoffice] Presenter Console

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Nov 26 08:28:21 PST 2010

Hi Andrew,

On Sat, 2010-11-20 at 18:02 +0000, Andrew wrote:
> On 19/11/10 20:02, Kevin Hunter wrote:
> > At 1:19pm -0500 Fri, 19 Nov 2010, Andrew wrote:
> >> Could you give me your opinion, as to which is best?

	So - I think it is best to have you involved in pouring your love &
graphical goodness into LibreOffice; so ...

	After you've listned to all the feedback, I'd love to merge your
preferred changes.

	Having said that - the icons for the presenter console are not quite as
unified as you present them - there are a large number of separate
images, which are here:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/extensions/tree/sdext/source/presenter/bitmaps

	would it be easier to get a zip file of those ? so - essentially the
changes need to be chopped up into smaller elements. If you can come up
with a better set of them, and post them here - they are easy enough to
commit :-)

	Thanks !

		Michael.