[Libreoffice] Question on translation for 3.3

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Oct 5 11:45:46 PDT 2010

André Schnabel píše v Út 05. 10. 2010 v 19:11 +0200:
> Hi,
>

> Am 05.10.2010 13:14, schrieb Petr Mladek:
>
> > The only thing is that we need to update the ooo-build-<lang>.po files
> > with the last strings. Cedric is just working on it. There are some
> > problems with extracting the strings using the localize tool.
>
> Ok, thanks for the info.
>
> One more question: do we still use the <lang>.po files? READMA tells,
> that these are used for Gnome integration.

They are used for extra desktop files that are used by some distros.
They are not included in the official LibreOffice build.

> If we still use them, we must apply some changes, as "OpenOffice.org" is
> used as fixed string.

Great catch. Hmm, we should merge them with the internal desktop files.
I have replaced OpenOffice.org with LibreOffice at least for now, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/commit/?id=74ed9d44838f828f54ce5d3f0f226147803f513a

Best Regards,
Petr