[Libreoffice] Translation plans for LO-3.3 and future

Andre Schnabel Andre.Schnabel at gmx.net
Thu Oct 7 04:32:05 PDT 2010

Hi Petr,

(forwarding for info to l10n at libo)

thanks for the update - all correct, but one addition:

We might be able to provide a pootle server for 3.3 as well. But all
people who are fine with directly pulling po-files and sending these
to the mailing list, should go on as suggested.

André

GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.
Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome