[Libreoffice] Build Error: Mac OS X

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Oct 8 02:48:25 PDT 2010

Hi Joseph,

On Thu, 2010-10-07 at 20:56 -0700, Joseph Powers wrote:
> Ok, it looks like someone changed the way text strings are handled...

	Right - this file is no longer compiled it seems, it is not there in
master (bin/g pull -r) - I suspect the problem is related to a stale
build directory; so just - rm -Rf sdext/mac*.pro [ assuming mac*.pro
matches the output directory - for that target ].

> PS: I did a quick grep of all *.hxx and *.cxx files and these is the
> only reference in all the source to these tags.

	Yes - sorry, you got bitten by some busted dependency issue I suspect.

	Thanks,

		Michael.