[Libreoffice] [LibreOffice][Patch] Replace ASSERT and DBG_ASSERT with OSL_ENSURE + some translations, comment removal

Jacek Wolszczak shutdownrunner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 13:34:43 PDT 2010

Hi,

As in the topic. I replaced some assert items with OSL equivalents.
I also replaced #ifdef DBG_UTIL with #if OSL_DEBUG_LEVEL > 1 in
accordance with some findings in opengrok and
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Debug_Levels.

Some additional questions. What should I replace DBG_ERROR with?

Should RTL_LOGFILE_CONTEXT_AUTHOR as in http://bit.ly/buiBlA be updated
somehow as it contains a lot of hardcoded e-mail addresses?

Regards,

Jacek