[Libreoffice] LibreOffice config migration

Mechtilde ooo at mechtilde.de
Wed Oct 13 22:51:06 PDT 2010

Hello

please don't take any user information from older version without any
agreemaent of the user

If you do so you haven't the possibilityy to start *office with a new
user directory e.g in case you destroy something yourself.

If you don't want a dialog then create a user directory with the defaut
setting as you do it on a mschine where this *office is installed the
first time

Kind regards

Mechtilde

--