[Libreoffice] comment translation

René Kjellerup rk.katana.steel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:42:42 PDT 2010

Hi Michael,

I am happy to help out,
for now I'll be roaming about the code for a while see if there's something
I can do.
I think I will focus my efforts around the Calc part, though it might be a
bit
crowded there :)

Also in accordance to the time I have available to me.

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 10:11 PM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com>wrote:

> Hi Rene,
>
> On Thu, 2010-10-14 at 19:05 +0200, René Kjellerup wrote:
> > I've looked through the calc's chart2 source and translated and spell
> > corrected a few comments in the view code
>
>         Cool - nice work thanks for that; I pushed it.
>
> > in the ChartItemPool I've added the use of SAL_N_ELEMENTS(array) too
>
>         Yep; the slight issue here though is that we need to re-arrange the
> code a bit. Your changes would work, but only if SCH_ATTR_START == 0 -
> since the range is offset otherwise. It would work if we had:
>
> -    for( i = SCHATTR_START; i <= SCHATTR_END; i++ )
> +    for( i = 0; i <= SAL_N_ELEMENTS(pItemInfos); i++ )
>     {
> -        pItemInfos[i - SCHATTR_START]._nSID = 0;
> +        pItemInfos[i]._nSID = 0;

yeah that's true... and the same again in the destructor, I'll have a look
into it

       etc. ;-) it could perhaps be re-factored like that if you want, but
> prolly best to compile/test it.
>
>        Anyhow - thanks for your work ! looking forward to what you work on
> next - is there any area of LibreOffice you're particularly interested
> in contributing to ?
>
>        All the best,
>
>                Michael.
>
> --
>  michael.meeks at novell.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot

best wishes
René
--
-- as life grows older, I gain experience.