[Libreoffice] PATCH

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 15:24:49 PDT 2010

2010/10/17 Júlio Hoffimann <julio.hoffimann at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> My first time contributing with an open source project. I hope to help with
> a little.

Hi julio.
Thanks for you patches.

> Patch1: Some translate.
I pushed part of this one. I selected the removal, instead of the
translation of some of these comment (Created at, Modified at, are not
very useful to keep around)

> Patch2: Cleanup comments and some formatting.
I'm afraid that this one doesn't apply. That usually means that you
created it from an older version of the code (you did not pull -r to
rebase you commit), or somebody else submitted a change that conflicts
with yours.

You may want to pull the latest version and see what has change that
conflict with your patch....

Norbert