[Libreoffice] PATCH

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Oct 18 07:00:56 PDT 2010

Hi Julio,

On Sun, 2010-10-17 at 17:58 -0300, Júlio Hoffimann wrote:
> My first time contributing with an open source project. I hope to help
> with a little.

	Wow - this is a great first contribution ! :-)

> Patch2: Cleanup comments and some formatting.

	So - I had a good go at this, chopped out some of the few pieces that
others had tackled already, which left a lot of good stuff, and pushed
it myself.

	There were a few bits that I didn't commit; some things like the
formatting changes in format.hxx or starmath.hrc - where there are long
lists of ids are nice - but if we wanted we could run 'indent' all over
the code to make it look prettier :-) Sadly that would then make it
disproportionately harder to merge patches from some of our
contributors ;-)

	Other than this kind of whitespace change it looked really good; one or
two places introduced leading 'tab' characters (we try to use spaces
instead for consistency across editors and platforms) - but all in all
good stuff.

	Thanks,

		Michael.