[Libreoffice] yum-builddep question ...

Mon Oct 18 00:29:08 PDT 2010

On Sat, 16 Oct 2010 18:59:28 -0400, "Terrell Prude' Jr." <microman at cmosnetworks.com> wrote:
> Actually, I'm not much of a hacker at all, more a systems engineer who
> can shell-script.  But I figure I could do some of the non-sexy,
> janitorial "easy tasks" like getting rid of those "don't trust revision
> control" comments.  You all who are actually hackers have other things
> that need working on, I figure.

AFAIK, there is plenty that can be done by someone who can do
shell. E.g. have the ./download script actually create the rawbuild dir as
advertized :-).

Also, I feel we need some people who trawl the building system and
document how things work, I am still puzzled by the dmake build system
and how things are connected/Working for example.

This is an area I feel could benefit from some work which would not
involve coding.

Sebastian