[Libreoffice] Address Books

Eric Hoch eric_openoffice at gmx.de
Wed Oct 20 23:46:19 PDT 2010

Hi Jospeh,

sorry for two mails but I missed to include the mailinglist in the
first reply.

Am Wed, 20 Oct 2010 19:54:21 -0700 schrieb Joseph Powers:

On Oct 20, 2010, at 8:05 AM, Caolán McNamara wrote:

>> On Wed, 2010-10-20 at 06:09 -0700, Joseph Powers wrote:

> I think on Mac they disabled MozAB and use AppleAB instead. Which
is ok, but we should leave both enabled. Mail.app is very limited
so it's quite likely that someone may use Thunderbird instead. In
which case we should allow the users to select the preferred
address book.

+1

 (side note: thunderbird also has an option to use
> the AppleAB by default)

Indeed but at the moment, at least in TB 3.1.4 or the Eudora OSE
Edition, which is based on TB 3.0.4, it is read only, which bothers
me a bit because I use both Mail and TB.

Eric

--
## de.OpenOffice.org - Office für MacOS X, Linux, Solaris & Windows
## Openoffice.org - ich steck mit drin!