[Libreoffice] ucb/source/ucb compilation error

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Fri Oct 22 06:40:34 PDT 2010

At 8:08am -0400 Fri, 22 Oct 2010, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 05:16:32PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
>> I'll switch diagnose.h (locally) to give " " for OSL_THIS_FUNC, as it
>> currently seems to do for everyone else.
>
> To close this thread: I've pushed this change.

Have you enumerated everywhere this is used (in the code base).  At the
moment, I'm having a difficult time seeing the use (both logically and
usefully) of a macro that defines a single space.  At the point you're
basically castrating that macro, why not just remove it entirely?

As they say, "code removed is code debugged," and we've already
experienced some confusion over the handling of the use-related
__PRETTY_FUNCTION__ non-macro.

Cheers,

Kevin