[Libreoffice] build failure loading pythonloader.uno.so

Thomas Klausner wiz at NetBSD.org
Mon Oct 25 07:26:12 PDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 12:55:22PM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	In addition to the other sage advice; I would tend to recommend going
> depth-first, and coming back to breadth.
>
> 	ie. get the build working / running with --disable-python.
>
> 	And then come back and fix this :-) Python is not actually required for
> LibreOffice to install / run - though quite possibly we should make it
> required in future :-)
>
> 	Or did you already get it working without python ?

That's actually a motivating idea, because then I'd have something
building first and could improve it later :)
However, "--disable-python" is not supported by configure.

# ./build/libreoffice-3.2.99.2/configure --help | grep -i python
  --with-system-python    Use python already on system

Is there a differently named option that does what we want here?
 Thomas