[Libreoffice] build failure loading pythonloader.uno.so

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Oct 25 04:55:22 PDT 2010

Hi Thomas,

On Fri, 2010-10-22 at 15:03 +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> My latest build failure is:
> Entering /disk/2/archive/libreoffice/build/libreoffice-3.2.99.2/pyuno/source/loader

	In addition to the other sage advice; I would tend to recommend going
depth-first, and coming back to breadth.

	ie. get the build working / running with --disable-python.

	And then come back and fix this :-) Python is not actually required for
LibreOffice to install / run - though quite possibly we should make it
required in future :-)

	Or did you already get it working without python ?

	HTH,

		Michael.