[Libreoffice] howto for getting non-trivial cppunit tests up and running

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Mon Oct 25 18:58:27 PDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-10-20 at 20:44 +0100, Caolán McNamara wrote:

> So the sc test, while working reliably for me, is apparently not
> working for Kohei and others

So, I came home and did a clean re-build of the latest source tree on my
reasonably fast desktop machine, and the unit test now runs with 'OK
(1)'.  I assume my issue was with the incremental build on my laptop
since I never really did a fully clean re-build during my travel since
that would've taken ages on my laptop.

So, feel free to re-enable this bit.  In case I get a problem again I'll
be well equipped to look into it on my own now that I'm home.

Thanks,

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc