[Libreoffice] howto for getting non-trivial cppunit tests up and running

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Oct 26 04:32:21 PDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-25 at 21:58 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-10-20 at 20:44 +0100, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> >
> > So the sc test, while working reliably for me, is apparently not
> > working for Kohei and others
>
> So, I came home and did a clean re-build of the latest source tree on my
> reasonably fast desktop machine, and the unit test now runs with 'OK
> (1)'.
>
> So, feel free to re-enable this bit.

Righteo, re-enabled again and lets have another go. Right away I see it
detected a new bug introduced with the vos removalstuff, which I've now
fixed :-). Tests are good.

I think I've got the right syntax for this to be only run on Unix
platforms, that's my intent anyway.

So all I need now is someone on windows to cd sc/qa/unit and run dmake
and see if it

a) builds
b) passes the regcomp lines
c) crashes or says "ok"