[Libreoffice] credits page is 403 access forbidden

Tue Oct 26 06:39:07 PDT 2010

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 13:50:06 +0200, Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
> I'ld love to have at least the wiki authors in before making the
> official page live.
Done: http://sspaeth.de/uploads/tmp/index.html :-)

No clue how to do a mapping to get
nicer names from the Wiki user names. Also the wiki stats are limited to
500 active users and will fail to show more if there are more (for now).

> I'ld prefer without the graphs as it's only a credits page. Miklos
> pointed to a nice script for git live stats, but I can't remember it.

Sure, graphs are gone (optionally).

> > P.S. I can periodically rerun the script to create the page. It is also
> > online if you want to do it yourselves.

OK, it needs a recent python (2.5-2.6 I believe), an up-to-date
python-git (not one from the distribution repository). If graphs are
included it also needs matplotlib :).

> What would be needed is to integrate that script on a
> documentfoundation.org server and run a cron every night.

Sure, the code is here: http://bitbucket.org/spaetz/gitanaly
It can be run via cron, it's probably easiest if I help set up the thing
on the server? Shrug. Michael said he trusts me (MUAHAHAHAHAHA).

Sebastian