[Libreoffice] Turkish translation mailing list

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Tue Oct 26 09:00:43 PDT 2010

Hi,

Caolán McNamara wrote on 2010-10-25 22.34:
> cmc->florian: Is there a procedure written anywhere as to who to contact
> re local mailing lists ?

during one of the last calls we agreed on setting up all native-lang
mailing lists and then see who will be a moderator afterwards. I'm
working on it, and expect things to be done this or next week. Will
announce via announce at tdf and some other lists - stay tuned.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <floeff at documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108