[Libreoffice] howto for getting non-trivial cppunit tests up and running

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Thu Oct 28 02:17:51 PDT 2010

Caolan McNamara wrote:
> > register component 'configmgr.uno.so' in registry '../../unxlngx6.pro/misc/qa_unit/services.rdb' failed!
> > error (CannotRegisterImplementationException): loading component library failed: configmgr.uno.so
>
> Can you (git pull bootstrap) and try export DEBUGREGCOMP=1 and run dmake
> in that dir to get a log of the try and catches

Thing was, this did not usually happen when simply building there -
only during full builds, so I suspect some race...
...anyhow, after the pull no longer happens, instead there's a crash
in the number formatter, see second gdb log (the first has the
successful regcomp run, for archival).

Smells a bit like incomplete uno type info or something, I recall
having similar funny crashes when doing minimal uno runtime fakeage
in vcl.

HTH,

-- Thorsten