[Libreoffice] Calc's status bar is blank

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Fri Apr 1 18:48:09 PDT 2011

So, as of today, using the libreoffice-3-4 branch build, Calc's status
bar is totally blank.  I have about a week old master build, and that
build shows status bar correctly.

Does anyone have any clue as to what happened?  Failing that, would
anyone be interested in taking a stab at this?  If no one is willing, I
will have to take a look at this at some point, but I could certain use
some help here...

Writer, Draw, Impress etc. all show their status bars correctly.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida at novell.com>