[Libreoffice] Calc's status bar is blank

Pierre-André Jacquod pjacquod at alumni.ethz.ch
Sat Apr 2 01:29:57 PDT 2011

Hello,
I have the same on master.
calc -> ca6285bd996927f797
libs-gui -> e29b73f64c3d5d4cf42
as header.

This is previous libreoffice-3-4 branch, so breakage comes from master.

Actually, I did not notice this before you wrote. But I had build from
master 1-2 days before the above mentioned commits. (since usually doing
this during the night), and the whole Calc was havoc on master: all
icons at the top (short-cuts for function) were away. Being not sure if
this was a build or a code problem I did a
/.g pull -r and have
make clean && make && make dev-install.

Icons were back, but I did not notice that the status bar was away
before you mentioned it. I though the build was again ok. Then I assume
some commit(s) on master broke this. I have no further clue on this
topic, but I hope this can help you / someone to see the root cause.

regards
Pierre-André