[Libreoffice] Autogen.sh pb with junit

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Sun Apr 3 07:54:28 PDT 2011

[ My email address it .org, not .com. ]

On Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 08:36:45AM +0200, Julien Nabet <serval2412 at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> So for the moment, i put the hamcrest lines in comment but I'd like to
> understand how the hamcrest lines could work or what is the problem with
> my config.

Thanks for pointing out, I just reverted the change. For some reason I
didn't saw the failure, but indeed passing foo.jar:bar.jar to 'jar tf'
won't work.

Rene also suggested that the dependency can be declared in junit's
manifest file, which is the place where this is fixed e.g. in Debian, so
my configure change turned out to be unnecessary.