[Libreoffice] compilation scp part failed

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 23:54:13 PDT 2011

Le 02/04/11 13:49, Julien Nabet a écrit :

Hi Julien,

> then it worked. Of course there are several files to change. So may i
> keep on the changes or did I forget anything ?

See my earlier e-mail to the list on this, where I came to the same
conclusion. I was going to try and make a diff patch out my changes and
submit it to the list today because I don't have commit rights, which is
probably just as well given my limited knowledge ;-), but if you already
know how to do this, then please go ahead, it'll save me the trouble !!

Alex