[Libreoffice] compilation scp part failed, remark

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Apr 4 08:08:56 PDT 2011

Hi Julien,

On Sat, 2011-04-02 at 15:36 +0200, Julien Nabet wrote:
> Just a remark.
> When I investigated about the scp compilation pb, I found this kind of
> things in the scp2/inc/macros.inc

	Ah ! - this would comes from a substantial speedup in par file parsing
I implemented: assuming they have a well defined structure instead of
re-parsing the entire file pointlessly, multiple times ;-) I guess I
didn't allow for '-'s inside tokens (that is somewhat unusual):

ERROR: malformed par file, expecting <token> <gid> but saw 'File
gid_File_Fnt_-URW-Gothic_L_Avantgarde UnixRights = 444;
'

	I've fixed the error handling to now say:

ERROR: malformed par file, invalid character '-', expecting <token>
<gid> but saw 'File gid_File_Basic_-Depot'
in function: test_par_syntax

	hopefully that is clearer. Alexander - thanks for fixing it, your fix
was good :-)

	ATB,

		Michael.