[Libreoffice] Problems with Windows build

Jeremy Brown jeremy.r.brown at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 09:30:25 PDT 2011

I'm trying to build on Windows Vista, following the directions at:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Native_Build#Partial_build
and
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Windows_Build_Dependencies

When I run make for the first time, I get to a point where it tells me there
are possibly problems in libxml2, lpsolve, curl, or openssl.

The development wiki tells me I should issue commands like:
$ source *Env.Set.sh
$ cd libxml2
$ rm - r $INPATH ; deliver -delete
$ build

But those commands give me errors like these below:
$ source *Env.Set.sh
bash: *Env.Set.sh: No such file or directory

$ cd libxml2

$ rm -r $INPATH ; deliver -delete
rm: missing operand
Try `rm --help' for more information.
bash: deliver: command not found

$ build
bash: build: command not found

Could anyone give me any suggestions of Windows/Cygwin-specific commands I
should be using to build modules that report errors?

Thanks,
Jeremy