[Libreoffice] Build current master, stuck in odk, configmgr, more_fonts, sw

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 8 08:35:30 PDT 2011

Hi *,

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 3:40 PM, Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-04-08 at 05:28 -0600, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
>> > Any idea what went wrong?
>>
>> master is in general buildable on Windows about once a week if you are
>> lucky.
>
> I still think that we should hack something up to get the buildbots to
> tag a successful build, or something of that nature, and allow that to
> be checked out for the casual hacker.

If the repository wasn't split into seperate repos, this would be very
trivial, tinderbox slaves would just add TinderboxPrint:
<checkout-ID>, and then the build-status boxes would contain that
info. So you'd go to tinderbox results page, look for the last green
box, and use the ID that was built.

Having multiple repos makes stuff complicated here. What might be used
instead is a timestamp, but that's not necessarily reliable - what do
you use as timestamp, when you start the pull, or when it is finished?
In between the first repo could have changed already...

It's of course possible to print the IDs of each and every repo in
that info, but that again is anything but comfortable to use...

ciao
Christian