[Libreoffice] [GSoc] Time to start ranking the applications

Rahul Ramesh msg4rahul at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 06:19:00 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm a student applied for GSOC 2011. I've submitted proposal for "Improve
writer HTML Export". I want to try out my hand on the 'Easy Hacks' but as
you know it's the last month of the semester and we are having the
University Exams. So it's difficult to find time in between the exams to
work on the 'Easy Hacks'. Can I do them later, if it 'll have a hard time.
Looking forward to your suggestions,

Regards,
Rahul