[Libreoffice] Libo 3.4 - writer > insert > fields > other : 2 bugs

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Apr 15 12:26:56 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-04-14 at 11:46 +0200, Robert Dargaud wrote:
> sw and svl are impacted by this problem.

Yeah, they look very dodgy, changed those as well now in 3-4.

> In help, TRUE and FALSE are localized : (see below an extract of
> french help screen)

> VRAI
>

> La condition est toujours remplie.
> Il est également possible d'entrer
> une valeur quelconque différente de
> zéro comme texte conditionnel.
>

> FAUX
>

> La condition n'est pas remplie. À
> la place, vous pouvez aussi
> spécifier la valeur 0.
>

> I dont know if it is easy to use localized constant strings to display
> 'VRAI' 'FAUX' (for ex in french) in user interface.

Well, I guess we could tweak things to display localized TRUE/FALSE
strings in the UI. Its a little unclear if the current situation is a
bug in the helpcontent2 or in the display :-).

timar: Do we have markup in the helpcontent2 xml language to denote
something as "not-to-be-translated" ?

C.