[Libreoffice] -conver-to on master

Muthu Subramanian K sumuthu at novell.com
Mon Apr 18 01:22:13 PDT 2011

Seems to work for me without the patch. How old or new is your master,
please? [ Or I guess you are running without any input files! for the
conversion to work! ]

The patch looks non-intrusive and if it works it should be good -
assuming you have made sure that lo is not running in the background
after issuing the command.