[Libreoffice] Document( header=table, body=table )

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Apr 18 13:04:58 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-15 at 10:15 -0600, Gordon Haverland wrote:
> While there are words and numbers in these documents, with the
> possible exception of notes at the end there are no sentences.

> Using the perl OpenOffice::OODoc module, I have stumbled across
> how to find the table, and I can get the delimted textContent.  So
> far, I haven't found how to get at the table in the header.
> getAutoStyleList returns 29, and getMasterStyleList returns 2 if
> that helps.

Not really, I re-read the thread to see if I'm missing something, and
nowhere have you actually said what you are trying to do :-)

Are you...

a) simply trying to extract some text from existing .od* documents
b) trying to modify text from a document
c) trying to convert some other format into an .od*

Either way they are just .zip archives of a bunch of xml files, so if
you're just trying to hack something up to operate on them directly then
just unzip them and run some xml parsing tools over them

C.