[Libreoffice] Promoting LibO to Vietnamese students by completing easy hacks

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Wed Apr 20 02:37:40 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-04-19 at 07:42 +0700, Nguyen Vu Hung (KiEi) wrote:
> The reason we have our own version of Gsoc in Vietnam is that
> students' English skill is not so good.

	Ho hum :-) I'd feel a lot better if you guys worked with Google to
translate task specifications to Vietnamese and stuck with their
process. There are problems with being seen as undermining GSOC.

> As to promote LibO *development* in Vietnam, I would like to ask
> developers at LibO become a technical co-mentors, and myself will
> be a co-mentor who bridges the gaps between you and the student(s).

	This would be a great way to work with GSOC. Anyhow - of course, we are
always eager to get people funded to work on LibreOffice in whatever way
is possible.

	ATB,

		Michael.