[Libreoffice] LibreOffice Tinderbox?

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 20 07:32:02 PDT 2011

Hi *,

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 2:10 PM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com> wrote:
> [how to tell what revisions are buildable]
>
>        Beyond that - what you could easily do - is to help out by hacking some
> support into 'g' to download a set of revisions in a text file (one per
> module) and checkout those versions. Would be nice to get some command
> to output that too - essentially parsing and applying
>
>        ./g show-ref
>
>        output - shouldn't be so hard.
>
>        Then we can more easily plug that into the existing tinderbox stuff,
> and make it easier for people who just checked out.

Tinderbox part is rather easy - you can add "TinderboxPrint"
statements into your log that will then appear in the build-status
boxes (I add the time needed for the bulid for example), and it's also
possible to include other data. It would be possible to embedd a small
file as well that then can be downloaded via tinderbox page. (just add
an uuencoded file to the log, and set tinderbox: binaryname:
buildrevisions or something similar)

ciao
Christian