[Libreoffice] consistent namespaces & future breakage ...

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Wed Apr 20 08:08:51 PDT 2011

On Wednesday 20 of April 2011, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	And of course, we should extend the above list to cover all our pet
> hates that we can't currently fix IMHO.

 I don't want to comment on the specific items as that could make this thread
grow into a monster, but could it be said more specifically what we cannot
fix currently? As I understand it we cannot break backwards compatibility
only for things related to extensions (UNO, what else?), but even there I'm
not sure what that all means code-wise.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz