[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Easyhack Add visibility markup to all component_get* functions

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 21 07:28:39 PDT 2011

Hello,

I think i modified all the functions
"component_getImplementationEnvironment" and "component_getFactory" get
for the easyhack "Add visibility markup to all component_get* functions".
Because of the last Tinderbox failure and because I don't expect the pb
is in artwork, I made a global "make -r clean" and it's compiling right
now (it takes some hours on my laptop)
It compiled ok each time I push the changes but I didn't make a
compilation from scratch.

I saw helpers in the code, for example in
cppuhelper/inc/cppuhelper/factory.hxx, there's this :
#define COMPONENT_GETFACTORY            "component_getFactory"
#define COMPONENT_GETENV
"component_getImplementationEnvironment"

Then this :
typedef void * (SAL_CALL * component_getFactoryFunc)(
     const sal_Char * pImplName, void * pServiceManager, void *
pRegistryKey );
typedef void (SAL_CALL * component_getImplementationEnvironmentFunc)(
     const sal_Char ** ppEnvTypeName, uno_Environment ** ppEnv );

I didn't know if and how i should change these.

If you consider this easyhack is finished, i can update the wiki pages.

I'm waiting for your remarks.

Julien.