[Libreoffice] no libreoffice-build-3.3.99.1 ?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Apr 26 03:29:33 PDT 2011

Hi Andreas,

On Sun, 2011-04-24 at 13:51 +0200, Andreas Radke wrote:
> DESTDIR seem to be not properly applied to ooinstall. Has anybody
> tested this? It doens't work for me.

	In theory ooinstall's output is fully re-locatable :-) so you should
do: ooinstall $DESTDIR/usr/bin or whatever I guess.

	Then again - if you set OODESTDIR it does pass a -destdir argument to
that, which we used to use from our old wrapper packageoo in build/ - so
there is clearly something there: though perhaps it needs reviewing.

	HTH,

		Michael.