[Libreoffice] Crash log attached....

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Thu Apr 28 04:53:03 PDT 2011

Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 19:55 -0400, Peter Teeson wrote:
> > As a retired Mac developer I would like to help track down this
> > reproducible bug.
>
> 	Great stuff :-) nasty that it affects the stable release - it would be
> great to have you digging into that.

Hi Peter,

besides agreeing on what Michael already said about getting a build
- tried your scenario here with 3.3.2 and a fresh 3.4 beta3 build,
and don't experience the crash - so your help (with getting a dev
build on your box & and debugging it) here even more appreciated,
since something appears to be special for your setup.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten