[Libreoffice] problem with libereoffice

Studio Tecnico Ing. Federico Benedetti bfede at inwind.it
Thu Apr 28 07:39:48 PDT 2011

I apologize for what comes from the English automatic translator, so I hope to be clear nell'eposizione the problem.
In LibreOffice calcium is not updated link to external pages when they are moved from their original position, which is the case in OpenOffice.
For example, except for two files in "c: \" file1.ods file2.ods and where there are links in file1 to file2 cells, if I move these two files in "d: \" link is not updated and must be redone.
This update feature links to files is very useful for complex spreadsheets with various references, so it would be very useful to eliminate this bug

Thank you and good job

Yours sincerely

Federico Benedetti