[Libreoffice] Installing beta versions replacing stable versions

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Apr 28 09:05:14 PDT 2011

Reading this again I missed a few obvious pieces:

	* Listen before speaking
		+ get to know the people you're interacting with on the
		  lists before sending mail
		+ in particular, attempting to explain things to people
		  that are experts already has the potential to make
		  both you look very foolish, and provoke a bad
		  reaction. Check the git logs.

	* Don't tell people what to do
		+ volunteers often react quite badly to being told what
		  to do; instead of telling others - start doing it
		  yourself and encourage others to join you.

	I guess, just common-sense for beginners - but no harm in writing it
down :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.