[Libreoffice] [Patch] [PUSHED] Support export of anonymous db data to OOXML

Katarina Machalkova kmachalkova at suse.cz
Fri Apr 29 04:20:37 PDT 2011

> I saw one minor issue though.  When I defined a global range name
> (Insert -> Names -> Define) and saved as Excel 2007 xlsx format, Excel
> 2007 opened the file but said that the content of defined name was
> unreadable & must be repaired.  Could you perhaps look into this?

Just for the record, we found the issue with Marcus (moggi) -- a piece of code
assigning the value into msSymbol ('Sheet1!$so$me:$ran$ge') was removed in the
original patch by mistake, and with undefined value, Calc produced something
like this:
<definedName function="false" hidden="false" name="mynamedrange"
vbProcedure="false"/>
which is certainly not a valid piece of OOXML. After re-introducing the code,
all works again. Pushed the fix to master

B.
--
  \\\\\              Katarina Machalkova
  \\\\\\\__o          LibO developer