[Libreoffice] [LibreOffice][EasyHack] Hybrid PDF improvement 1 and 2

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Aug 1 05:18:49 PDT 2011

Hi Jenei,

On Wed, 2011-07-27 at 20:49 +0200, Jenei Gábor wrote:
> Could you tell me if the first easyHack mentioned in the subject is
> still alive? Because for me it seems to be already resolved in version
> 3.5(However in 3.4 it can be seen). And as for the second hack, could
> someone tell me if it is alive? And where can I find the source code
> that does PDF export? If the second one is alive I would try to resolve it.

	Well - if you can build master you can see if the bug is fixed or
not :-) otherwise, if the bug is still open - I'd assume it is not taken
- so ! go for it :-)

	Where hybrid PDF export lives, I don't know a quick grep for hybrid:

	$ ./g grep -i hybrid

	shows import here:

	sdext/source/pdfimport/help/component.txt
and
	some hints from the translations that: filter/source/pdf would be a
good place to poke.

	HTH,

		Michael.