[Libreoffice] [MHST] GDB doesn't show name of methods in backtrace

Ta Duc Tung tatung2112 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 01:16:28 PDT 2011

On 08/02/2011 05:06 PM, Ta Duc Tung wrote:
> On 08/01/2011 06:55 PM, Michael Meeks wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> On Thu, 2011-07-28 at 01:09 +0700, Ta Duc Tung wrote:
>>> I've tried to make with debug=t but no change. GDB log still the
>>> same :(
>>> Any one please help!
>>     You need to 'make clean' in sw and then 'make debug=true' - and
>> -then-
>> you need to ensure that your install is linked to the dev tree with
>> solenv/bin/linkoo.
>>
>>     Then you need to re-run gdb, (with ooenv sourced), and you should
>> have
>> more luck.
>>
>>     Thanks !
>>
>>         Michael.
>>
> Hi,
>
> Firstly, I want to thank Michael. I still don't know how to ensure
> whether my install is linked to the dev tree but follow your word, GDB
> is somehow working (even there are still some "??" things, but at
> least, I can "next" and "step" now).
>
> I've try to use DDD to debug the code and I get this Segmentation Fault
> http://pastebin.com/6ciQanTq
>
> The bug above happens when I try to add a radio button to print dialog
> of Writer. Like this:
> http://pastebin.com/mS2G3e8t
>
> Please, how to fix this fault. I think I miss something in adding new
> radiobutton, but I don't know where it is.
>
> Thanks and Best Regards,
> Ta Tung
Hi,

I attach the patch for sw. It's used to add a radio button to print
dialog in Writer. Please apply and see the bug.
In this patch, I add a new radio button named Current page to print
dialog. It does appears but when I click to choose that radio button,
Writer gets terminated.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ta Tung

PS: Thank you, Caolán.