[Libreoffice] [MHST] GDB doesn't show name of methods in backtrace

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon Aug 8 02:16:38 PDT 2011

Hi Ta Tung,

Ta Duc Tung píše v St 03. 08. 2011 v 15:16 +0700:

> I attach the patch for sw. It's used to add a radio button to print
> dialog in Writer. Please apply and see the bug.
> In this patch, I add a new radio button named Current page to print
> dialog.

Instead of this approach, I've just pushed your patch that defaults the
page range to print to current page, instead of all the pages.

But actually it might be better to CC the UX list for advice - what is
preferred?  'Current page' radio button, or is it enough to default the
'Pages' input line to the current page (page containing the cursor)?

Regards,
Kendy